Two days program for pharmaceutical industry sales and marketing professionals.
Topics covered include:
– Re-engineering Marketing Strategies
– Going viral in Pharma Social Media
– Making the Most of Digital Marketing
– New and Multiple Channels
– Creating an agile sales-force
– Optimizing allocation of sales force and resources
– Understanding the link between customer satisfaction and business performance
– SFE techniques and innovation
– Maximizing an increased reliance on virtual learning
One-day intensive program addressing actual challenges impacting management of clinical studies globally and finding the right balance between recruitment, cost savings, future regulatory obligations, and managing relationships with global service providers.
One day event; bringing together patient experience leaders, Pharmaceutical senior executives and healthcare main players, to share best practices and case studies about key issues that drive patient experience.
One day program covering best practices in Pharma Compliance:
– Emerging Trends for the Future of Drug Safety
– Efficient and effective compliance
– Compliance considerations for changing business models
– How to structure and optimize the role of the compliance officer
– How to ensure appropriate follow up and corrective action